What is needed for research assistants who need library access?


For visiting scholars at York, the Libraries must receive documentation from the Chair of the department or unit with whom the visiting scholar is affiliated, with the following information:

  • Confirmation of the appointment/affiliation/project.
  • Length of the appointment/affiliation/project term.
  • Confirmation that library privileges will be used for research, academic, or course development purposes.

Please provide documents electronically by emailing askusyul@yorku.ca

  • Last Updated Nov 24, 2023
  • Views 29
  • Answered By Betty Irving