At the current time, who do I contact if I'm having computing or technical difficulties?


  • Students may consult this web site for information about services available to help with computing queries.
  • Instructors and staff can use the off-campus computing web site for help with working online from anywhere.
  • In-person help for all York Community members is also available from the UIT Service Counter in the Steacie Building Main Hallway.
  • Last Updated Sep 26, 2020
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Betty Irving