Where can I find the central lost and found at York University?


Lost and Found Services at the Libraries

Each library offers a lost and found service located at the main circulation desk. Items are typically held at library locations for a short period of time, after which arrangements are made to transfer items to the central Lost & Found.

University Lost and Found Services

There is a Lost and Found for York University located in the South Ross Building, Rm 107 (Vari Hall/Ross Link) at the Keele campus. A Lost and Found service is also available at the Glendon campus.





  • Last Updated Dec 07, 2021
  • Views 217
  • Answered By Betty Irving