Q. I am in the Professional LL.M Program and resident outside Ontario, I found a book in the library’s collection, how can the library assist me?


The library cannot send out books to students residing outside the province. But you are able to borrow through Reciprocal Borrowing agreements with other Canadian Universities listed http://www.curba.ca/rbprov.html 

You will have to visit the university library closest to you and present your YU-card for registration. More information about direct borrowing at other universities is available https://www.library.yorku.ca/web/ask-services/borrow-renew-return/direct-borrowing-at-other-libraries/

  • Last Updated Dec 17, 2018
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Yemisi Dina

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us