Q. Can I reserve a film for class use?


Most visual materials may be reserved for class use, depending on the item’s public performance rights. See SMIL's film and video booking form.

  • Last Updated Dec 17, 2018
  • Views 13
  • Answered By William Denton

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us