What should I do if I have an overdue book that I am unable to return?


You can renew the item online. If your privileges are blocked, you will need to return the book as soon as possible. Overdue fines will continue to accrue until the book is returned and scanned.

  • Last Updated Feb 10, 2020
  • Views 69
  • Answered By William Denton