You don't have the CD or video I need. How can I get it?


If you would like Sound and Moving Image Collection (SMIC) to purchase an item, please contact:

If you are doing a classroom presentation and you need to borrow visual media that is not in our collection, please search Watmedia, which lists all Ontario university visual media collections.


  • Last Updated Dec 01, 2023
  • Views 67
  • Answered By Betty Irving