Where are the quiet places to study at York University?
Last Updated: May 14, 2018 | 74 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
The https://www.library.yorku.ca/web/ask-services/placestostudy/ has a full description of all the quiet places to study.
- In Scott the fourth floor and the silent study hall on the second floor are silent study zones. No talking.
- These are quiet areas in Scott, but not entirely silent: first floor reading room (entrance near the Reserves desk); Bickell Computer Lab on the first floor; the third, and fifth floors of Scott (excluding balcony seating); Sound and Moving Image Library; the Map Library.
- In Bronfman there is a silent study room on the third floor (the upper floor of the library)
- In Steacie the table area is reasonably quiet
- In Frost, use the carrels on the upper floor
If any area is too noisy, please talk to the Building Services desk on the first floor.
Also see the link for Scott Library: