Where is there a quiet place to study?
Last Updated: May 15, 2013 | 34 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
The library study spaces has a full description of all the quiet places to study.
- In Scott the fourth floor and the silent study hall on the second floor are silent study zones. No talking.
- These are quiet areas in Scott, but not entirely silent: first floor reading room (entrance near the Reserves desk); Bickell Computer Lab on the first floor; the third, and fifth floors of Scott (excluding balcony seating); Sound and Moving Image Library; the Map Library.
- In Bronfman there is a silent study room on the third floor (the upper floor of the library)
- In Steacie the table area is reasonably quiet
- In Frost, use the carrels on the upper floor
If any area is too noisy, please talk to a librarian or anyone at any circulation or information desk.